US Telcom Supply (UST) is a privately-held diversity firm providing distribution, logistics and people solutions for the telecom industry. The company was established in 1991 with a vision of creating exceptional value for telecom service providers by closing and fulfilling existing gaps in their logistics operations and supply chains.
Co-founded by the late Ujwal Shah and Sheela Shah, US Telcom is based on intimate industry understanding, deep product knowledge and strong supplier relationships. The company has been recognized several times for its top-notch customer care, exceptional agility and response, adept problem solving skills, and enduring customer relationships.
US Telcom is headquartered in Grand Prairie, TX, with a distribution center of over 20,000 SF and co-location facilities in Georgia and Florida to support the outside plant and central office needs of its telecom customers.
US Telcom Supply combines small company agility with big business capabilities – this allows us to be extremely responsive to our customers’ needs and changes.
- Supply of outside plant and central office equipment for telecom service providers
- Logistical services that include distribution, warehousing, staging, assembly, kitting and installation
- People solutions for temporary placement, project management, temporary-to-hire, direct recruitment and customized programs
- Agility and flexibility to dynamically meet customer needs and changes
- Proven track record of delivery and customer satisfaction
- Commitment to exceptional customer care and responsiveness
- Assured quality, handling and delivery of products
- Proactive problem-solving based on close relationships with customers and vendors
- Long-term financial stability to underwrite growth and diversification
Management Team & Advisors
Sophia ShahPresident & CEO
Sophia took over as President and Chief Executive Officer in November 2009. She is responsible for the daily operations at UST focusing on customer satisfaction, product line improvement, and new business development. Ms. Shah holds a bachelors degree in Psychology from Southern Methodist University. UST is proud to be a Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certified member.
Sandeep ShahVice President of Operations
Sandeep Shah took over as Vice President of Operations at US Telcom Supply in 2007, and is responsible for overall operations and development of new customer solutions. He joined US Telcom Supply in 2002 and has held positions on increasing responsibility in customer service, warehouse operations and vendor management. Mr. Shah holds a BS in Marketing from University of Texas at Arlington.
Brad MaughanSenior Vice President Corporate Strategy and Business Development
Brad Maughan joined UST in 2015 as Vice President of Business Development. He is a veteran of the telecom industry which includes National Accounts at VeriSign Communication Services and as Director of Mobility Services for Sonus Networks. He has a history of success in providing complex communication network solutions to the major Service Providers. Maughan studied Entrepreneurial Management at The University of North Texas.